Sunday, February 16, 2014

Integrity

Written on (2/1/14)


Today, I sat through a presentation with a speaker who spoke a lot about integrity and chasing things that really matter. It made me realize that I'm like everybody else; I chase things that don't matter. My priorities aren't straight and it's going to take time for me to change that mindset. You see, I say I'm a good person with strong morals and values, but what can I do to prove that to myself? I think it has a lot to do with good character. (Character - what you do when no one is looking.) It really is something to keep in the back of your mind.

Prof C, the speaker, made it clear that our generation is the future and we can't fall into what society sees we will fall into. This is a nice video that says a lot.

THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES. We have to EARN our achievements so no one can ever take them away from us or hold them against us.

No comments:

Post a Comment