Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tea Day

Hi there! Happy Tuesday! We're one day away from hump day!

It's supperrrr dupeerrr warm here today! All the snow is melting so it's super wet, but we hit 50 degrees! It feels like summer! Unfortunately, they're predicting BLIZZARDS on Thursday & Friday. WHAT IS THIS DSM?? CAN YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT THE WEATHER??

Similar to DSM, I was just so out of it today. On Tuesdays, I pretty much have class from 10 AM to 4 PM and today, we had a test in one of my middle classes. Guess what happened? I forgot my calculator. During the 10 minute in between classes break, I ran through puddles to my apartment, even took a potty break, got my calculator and ran back... with 4 minutes to spare and a greeting from my professor telling me to calm down. Lady, I just ran back to get my calculator for your test. P.S. I used the calculator for like 2 questions on the test.... worth it? Maybe. If I got them right :)

To end the day on a better note, I recently got my Teavana order so I decided to brew a large pitcher of tea!! I usually just brew a cup at a time, so this is new. First trial tea: Spiced Apple Cider Rooibos.
The pitcher is HUGEEEE.
It even came with a nifty tea brewing guide.

It's smelling delicious right now. I hope it tastes as good as it smells... and as it cost!

Have you ever brewed such a large pitcher of tea? What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment